7/16/2013

Six Months!



So, the tiny one is turning six months tomorrow! I simply can't believe it. On the one hand I can't believe how fast things went. I can't believe she's been with me for half a year! But on the other hand It's getting pretty difficult imagening how life was before her. She's just such a big part of it now. In honor of our six month anniversary I decided to up the cuteness of this blog a little by posting some of my favorite picture from the last couple of months. Besides, I noticed quite a lot of text in my first posts and not a whole lot of baby. I figured this would be a nice change!


Here are the last 3 months in pictures. As you can see we really discovered the headband during this time! Haha!


And here are the first few months of Charlotte's life. Quite bald, but still very cute! :)


Kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment