11/29/2014

December Wishlist!



How fast has this year gone by? December is only a few days away and that means the end of the year is already in sight! In the month December we look back on a year of hard work and it's the perfect occasion to treat ourself to some well deserved rest and maybe even a little present here and there. We're planning a Christmas shopping trip to London this year and since I'm horrible at spontanious shopping, I decided to make a wishlist of the items I want to buy on this trip. As you can see I'm not all about quantity. I only plan on getting a few well thought out gifts for myself. And in this case I definitely believe that less is more! Get what you absolutely love and will get great use out of. So here are the items on my wishlist!

1. Mulberry Tamara scarf
I'm pretty new to Mulberry but I know enough of the brand to know that they make great quality pieces. This scarf is gorgeous and will go with almost everything I have in my closet. It's also very timeless and for all seasons. So I know this will make a great investment and I will be loving it for years to come!

2. Le Pliage Longchamp
I've been really facinated by this bag. I have seen it one practicly everyone, but I never knew what bag it was. Now that I know the name of this bag and where to get it, I am dying to get one of my own! Since my diaper bag is pretty worn out, I think this will make a great replacement for it. But I also think this bag is way more versatile. This will also be great for traveling, shopping and even for taking it to work with me. I think I will absolutely love this bag and I'll be able to take it with me everywhere I go.

3. Jasper the Christmas Bear
How cute is this little guy? It's a seasonal bear from Harrods London and if anyone asks me I will probably insist that I'm getting it for my almost two year old. But in all honesty, I think this little guy will look absolutely lovely in our living room during the holidays.

So there you have it, my December wishlist! So, what does your December wishlist look like?






No comments:

Post a Comment