7/12/2014

What's in my handbag?



Yes, I know! I'm pretty late to the ballgame with this one, but I just love "what's in my bag" posts. I love searching for them on the web and I have been planning to do one myself for ages. I decided to do a handbag version, because that's simply the bag I carry the most. But I might do a diaperbag version somewhere in the future. Who knows!

The Bag
The bag is a Louis Vuitton speedy 30 in damier azur. This is the handbag that I use the most right now. The light colors make it the perfect bag for this season. It's also my most recent purchase. I got it a couple of month ago and it was an early birthday present to myself. Now that may not sound very recent, but I rarely buy a new bag. I like high quality handbags and the ones I own pretty much last a lifetime, so there isn't much need to shop for a new bag too often. When I was younger I knew I wanted to own a Louis Vuitton bag one day, and since we had a couple of bucks to spare, my boyfriend gave me the green light to get one. I'm really enjoying this bag and I love it to pieces. I have absolutely no regrets about getting it what so ever, even if it was a bit of a splurge.When it's driving shotgun to work with me I have trouble keeping my eyes on the road. It's just so pretty!

The Stuff

1. My Sascha wallet. It's a full sized wallet which zipps pretty much all around, so it's great for easy access. It has a lovely bronze glow to it and subtle floral pattern. It's nothing special but it's a very functional piece and I haven't found anything I like better.
2. My Burberry DIY keychain! I wrote a post about it a couple of weeks ago. I love it to bits and I even use it as a small wallet sometimes. It's ideal for quick errands and I can just throw my cards in there and be on my way. It has my housekeys and carkeys on it, so I have everything I need all in one place. 
3. Lipgloss! No girl can live without right? This is called the chocolate sexy lips gloss and it smells amazing! Lipgloss and chocolate combined, there is nothing better!
4. A simple hair tie. Always handy to have one of these around. 
5. This is a bag chain I got off of Ebay. I use a handheld bag which is fine most of the time. But every once in a while I find myself in a situation where I just need an extra hand. Especially with a 1 year old running around! I just connect the hooks of this chain to the hardware on my bag and I can carry it as a crossbody bag. Ideal! And it only cost me a few dollars! Gotta love Ebay! 
6. A little notebook and a pen. The notebook was a gift from my mom. I use it to make my grocery list, write down little mental notes etcetera.
7. My Iphone! And how gorgeous is this case? It actually took me longer to pick out the case than the phone! Haha! It's the beige crocodile flipcase by Guess. I think it's absolutely gorgeous!
8. My Burberry sunglasses. I had these forever. It's a very classic model, so I think I'll get quite a few more years out of these before replacing them with a newer pair. 
9. And last but not least, a bottle of water! I work in a different city so I'm on the road alot. I've experienced some pretty serious traffic jams in the last couple of years, so I know the importance of carrying a bottle of water to keep myself hydrated. Especially in the summer when being on the road can be absolutely brutal!  

So, there you have it! All the stuff that I carry around  with me everyday. What are the items you can't live without and are absolute bag necessities to you?

Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. Your handbag and accessories are lovely. I like the color. :)

    ReplyDelete