5/15/2014

What I got for mother's day!


Well, I'm back! It's been a while since my last post. When I started this blog, I never really thought about the direction I wanted to take it. It was just a way to document my first clumsy attempts at this new thing called motherhood. But I'm at a different place now. I'm not a rooky anymore. So I though about the purpose of this blog and if it shouldn't turn into something more than just a mommy blog. But as you can tell, I've been pretty indecisive about it all. But that doesn't mean I didn't think about blogging, I do so all the time! Truth of the matter is, I love writing these little pieces, whether I'm going somewhere with it or not.

So I'll just continue down this road and stray from the mommy stuf here and there. Just the next chapter if you will. Eventhough being a mommy is still a huge part of my life and I love my little nugget to pieces! So there will still be plenty of mommy stuff to go around! 

In the meanwhile I thought I'd share the goodies I got for Mother's day. I got this lovely little painting Charlotte made at the daycare centre and this lovely fragrance by Lacoste. I love it! Last week was actually the first time in my adult life I actually ran out of perfume! I always had plenty of bottles on my dresser and there was a time I even matched the fragrance to the outfit I was wearing that day. Oh, how things have changed! Haha! But this fragrance is perfect for spring and summer, so I don't really need anything else at the moment. I hope everyone had a wonderfull mother's day as well! See you soon! :)

Kisses,
Tessa 

2 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts on Mother's Day. I absolutely love handmade cards from my little one. :)

    ReplyDelete