9/04/2013

Just One Of Those Days...

If anything, the life of a working mom has purpose. There is always something to do, plan or think of. But every once in a while you come across a day that just isn't as productive as you originally had in mind. And today was one of those days. I'm not good at having an off day. I feel pretty miserable when I don't get alot of stuff done. But the only thing I seem to have accomplished today was buying a mango. This mango to be exact:



And I only got out of the house because that was an absolute necessity. We don't get to make alot of our own babyfood due to the fact we both work full-time. This means Charlotte eats alot of preproduced babyfood from the store. So on my day off I make it my mission to feed her fresh foods. Charlotte is a bit of a picky eater, but throwing some mango in the mix always seems to do the trick. So I absolutely had to get out and get one.

When we got home it was actually really nice out, so we spent the afternoon hanging out in the back yard. Charlotte was playing in her walktrainer, which I picked up during my lunch break a couple of weeks ago. Not a great idea when it comes in a huge box and your car is parked a couple of miles away. I had sore arm muscles for days! But she really seems to like it, so it was worth it! :)


 
 
A couple of weeks ago I also bought a new camera and I've been wanting to try it out for some time now. So i decided to shoot some pictures of Charlotte playing in the yard. I'm pretty pleased with the result. We also picked up a new laptop this week so I tried out uploading some pictures as well. As you can see I did figure out how it works eventually, but Windows 8 is definitely not what I'm used to... not sure if we'll ever be best friends.
 

 
 
I enjoyed looking at Charlotte play for a while. She's such a funny bunny. I love the fact that every once in a while she'll look up from whatever she's doing and give me a little smile. Just a brief moment where she stops what she's doing to connect with me. Those little moments are so precious to me. But in the end her curiosity got the best of her. Bye mom! I love you, but now I'm off the explorer the rest of the world! And there she goes...
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment