8/02/2015

Life in July!


Hi there! It is time for another monthly picture bomb of what's been going on in my life. A little bit later than usual (and I'll admit...a little bit shorter), but we were on our summer vacation! So that is always a good excuse, right? I'll do a seperate post on our vacation later.

07/03/2015 - We started this month off with a full blown heat wave. So that meant some well needed refreshment in the shade!


07/09/2015 - We had a team building day at work. We spend the entire day boating the canals, shopping and eating! I can imagine worse workdays!

07/18/2015 - Visiting the aquarium and attending a dolphin show. Charlotte was so excited about it all and couldn't stop smiling and clapping. I got so teary eyed seeing her like this. I love it that I am able to experience things like this with her.

07/22/2015 - We had a playdate at the petting zoo! There was a big play area, including a groundwater pump. Charlotte just couldn't resist the muddy puddles surrounding it. I blame Peppa Pig for that! Haha!

07/24/2015 - Celebrating the first day of my summer vacation with this delicious cheese cake and a latte macchiato! This is seriously the best cheese cake ever!

Well, that was it for now! I hope you all have a wonderful summer! See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment